Shadowblade2584Shadowblade2584

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Ballsorber Ballsorber

Ripoff of Agario. It's literally a carbon copy.

Labyrinth: SoS Labyrinth: SoS

Excellent game. However, the bosses can be defeated easily by these methods :

1 : Save your rockets

2 : Spam boss with them

3 : ???

4 : Profit

PestoForce responds:

This made me laugh out loud (or smile secretly to myself)

Ban That Flup! 2 Ban That Flup! 2

This flash is too cool for me to play.

Oh my god, I came my pants when I played this game. It's wonderfully coded. I loved all the different endings and easter eggs!

Manly-Chicken responds:

You forgot the secret included full length movie.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

SONOFA

It worked a long time ago, I'm damn well registered, and I can't join
!!

MonstersDen:Book of Dread MonstersDen:Book of Dread

Epic!

This game...it's complicated, and follows the lines of D&D. I only recommend it for hardcore RPG-dungeon crawler fans.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Walkthrough/Review

Walkthrough (For after you visit the Mansion)

In Sunny Town, on the second screen, go to the left of the first house you see. Press Z on the object on the left of the house. Talk to Roneo after that. Now go to the house Roneo was standing (Above Starlet). Push the first block up, to the middle, push the second one all the way to the right. Go up, then walk through the hall.

Push the middle block all the way to the right, go down and then press Z near the crank blocking your path. Ignore the fallen pony, go back to the Mansion in the woods.

Press Z near the well. Get the key and use it on the door. Go inside the mansion. Press Z below the fireplace. Go directly down. Go back to Sunny Town. You find it destroyed. Go to the left.

Do not touch any of the pony silhouettes. If you do, you respawn outside the woods. Push The Boulder below the house with the 2nd silhouette (Gladstone). Gladstone will talk to you. Continue pushing the boulder down, just as Gladstone catches up, press down and right on the arrow keys, simultaneously. Dodge Gladstone and the other silhouette. There is a path above. Ignore it and keep going.

Go directly to the right. Go down.
Roneo will talk to you. Keep going down. So will Mitta as she spawns in the entrance, and your exit.

Go to Mitta's right. Do not touch any of the zombie ponies as you exit the forest. When you do, Ruby will talk to you. Just watch the cutscene. As it changes to normal, Twilight Sparkle will talk to you.

Then Ruby will.

THE END. Now try not to have nightmares.

-------------

Review

Story : It's a CreepyPasta. I don't wanna spoil it, so let's leave it at that.

Gameplay : Good. It's short as mentioned in the description, and challenging.

Music : It fits to the atmosphere. If the atmosphere is scary, so will the music. And quite unnerving too.

Overall :

Good. Damn Good. You should make more Creepypastas.

Faved, 5/5, 10/10.

Btw, I wasn't very creeped out. I've read more Creepypastas. Yeah...

But it shows a good message : No matter how cheerful, everyone and everything has an eternal darkness that plagues our souls and hearts.

Orange Crush Jus Game-Lv1 Orange Crush Jus Game-Lv1

Meh...

Not anything new, but the jump feels kinda stiff, but not as bad as games like Castlevania for the NES. 2 points off. Difficulty is somewhat of a joke. The only provided hazard is the stiff jump. Other than that, it's your average platformer. The art is kinda bad, but since it's a first submission, I'll let it slip by. And if you want, I might be able to make you some music for the game.

1 point off for lack of difficulty.

I noticed a bug. If you fall and get to 0 lives and hit the spikes and let it drain, you don't die until you fall again. But it's not much of an RPG. Try adding some stuff like gaining attacks, maybe some items, and some other things. I hope you consider fixing these issues in your next game!

Not only that, but the music is awesome the first time, but gets EXTREMELY repetitive. So another point off. But the concept is silly, but it doesn't feel like the Crush can has a point. 1 point for lack of story.

3/5, 6/10.

Once again, I hope you read this and try fixing these issues for your next game!

~Shadowblade2584

PlayMyFlash8games responds:

thank you for all your suggestions and i'm gonna really try to fix your issues for my next game eventualy for my next level!

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

AWESOME...

This, my friends, is the Mushihime Futari of the world. Since I've never played that game... I review this.

~Pros~

Good Graphics
Extremely hard gameplay
Good Sound
Alot of medals (Hey, any game involving Matt means alot of medals)
Replayability

~Cons~

Cheats at beginning of game (Exploiting...)

World history Quiz World history Quiz

Sucks

Just click human to win! Yay for crappy game!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Great

1595 seconds, 102% completion, no lie.

Anyway, feels like your creating A GAME, and that's awesome.